View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #335
GroundhogSS

Drives: '08 Envoy Denali, '06 G35 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheveey57 View Post
Give it a chance? Why it's fugly. When the first pics came out of our car it was love at first sight for most of us. I had that gotta have one feeling and was ordering one first chance I could. If this was that car, most Of us wouldn't have wanted one especially me. Chevrolet took a winner, a beautiful and tuff looking car and ruined it. Fingers crossed for the next gen.
I'm sure glad you told us your opinion for, what, the 8th or 9th time in this thread alone. We get it that some people don't like the changes. However, some are OK with it or are going to wait and get a close look. I understand that there are differences of opinion. What I don't understand is why the people on the negative side have to jump into every thread about the 2014 refresh, often multiple times, to repeat their opinion. I didn't like the 2010 from the back in the beginning and took a while to be OK with it and I wouldn't have a Camaro with a V6, but I'm not going to rag on the people who have one. It's still a Camaro and we're all GM/Camaro people. We just have different likes and dislikes. Someone above posted about them all being jelly beans if we liked the same things. That is right on the money. Step back and take a couple of deep breaths. You can just say you don't like it and we will respect that.