Originally Posted by PMJ
I finished up my ZL1 drive train upgrade. At them moment everything feels pretty good. I am going to need a longer rubber hanger for the passenger side exhaust...if i use the current hanger, i have no clearance between the exhaust and the new diff. A few zip ties will hold it for a little while.
Now just waiting for my shorter belts to see if i can get the whipple to pull strong upto 7000 rpm...should be here this week, then i finally get to try out my 3" pulley!
Can't wait to get back to the dyno and track! I've got to get in the 10s...but i have a far ways to go!
been following your thread since the arp bolt issue. your build is looking great man!