View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #16
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Good to see the pics. I will say the solid flat back hood with the new hood diffuser looks better. That's probably just because the diffuser is a lot more hidden that way.

Still.....I'm trying to be a little open minded but the back end with the horrible tail lights and the new rear diffuser.

I still just don't get the change. I know there are people that are saying that those that don't like the new changes are just trying to justify not being able to afford an upgrade and all.....well, believe what you want. I can honestly say that there is no way I would buy a Camaro with the new styling.

The only thing that I would really love to have would be the Recaro seats. That GM did right. I hope to be able to retrofit those in my car some day.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote