View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #319
Kobra_Klutch

Drives: Mountain Bike
I think the opinions will lean more toward the positive side once people are able to put their personal touches on the refreshed model. Rims/stripes/side skirts, etc..Mods will make a big difference.

Some stock cars look really nice but most of us know that once we mod our cars' appearance that's what will catch people's attention; especially other Camaro owners. The refresh will be a HIT. Folks please stop being disrespectful to the Chevrolet team...they're the same people who designed the cars that you own or want to own. They've put in a lot of hard work/time away from family's/etc...just so we could have the opportunity to even have a car like this.

I compare those of you who are "publicly bashing" the redesign to those who are disrespectful to their parents (publicly/privately). We all know who those individuals are and most of us are embarassed for them when we see it happening. You don't disrespect those who have given you so much and ask for little in return. If you don't have anything nice to say....don't say it here publicly. Be courteous and thankful to those who have helped you turn heads as a result of driving your Camaro.

This is my daily driver when I'm not riding my Mountain Bike. Superchip tuned/raised speed limiter/shift points/torq mgt/etc......24s and a set of 20s/Extreme badlands with the Cooper nobbie jobs for inclimate weather conditions

Now I just need my muscle car to go along with my muscle truck; it's on!
Attached Images

Kobra_Klutch is offline   Reply With Quote