View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 02:20 PM   #142
COTW 12/3/12
Drives: 2012 Ashen Gray ZL1
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
my condolences to you I know how hard it can be to loose a beloved pet.

the car is amazing you need to bring that Z up to Chicago or tell me if you are going to a show close by so I can check it out.
Charlie- if I ever make it up to the Chicago area, I will let you know! I'll also be at Camaro5Fest in August, so if you're there stop by and say hello!

Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
Hey - I have a question - where did you get the trunk lid mat made with your number etc?

It's awesome!
I ordered it from here:

They are also on Facebook here:

They are not inexpensive, but they can do whatever design you want and the result is top quality. Scott was great to deal with and very responsive. I actually worked with him through the Facebook page to order mine.

Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Sorry about your loss man. Animals become part of the family and it is just as hard to lose a pet as it is a family member or friend. She's in a better place without pain, that's the best thing.

On a side note, your car is so damn sexy! hah. Love the red grill lights and I can't wait to see what the new NightOwl kit will be doing with your car. I'm a fan of everything you've done so far. Very tasteful and unique. Well done!
Originally Posted by kold View Post
Legit just when i think my favorite ZL1 cant get better you come out with this!!!!!!! Looks freaking amazing man, cant wait to see wht else u do to it :re spekt:
Thanks guys! I definitely appreciate the compliments!
Deke736 is offline   Reply With Quote