ISSUES with YOUR CAMARO!
Ok, So I'm tired of seeing people with issues this far into production and after so much qaulity control! WTF, right? But I've witnessed worse with 1st year model from other makers. So somone earlier had a post saying something about making a CHECK LIST for issues with our new cars(to be in my case). So here we go people let's start posting all known issues that we as new car buyers/owners need to beware of and check on when we recieve/'d our car(s). Please I would appreciate it if people did not start random discussion I would like to take this thread seriously and make a solid CHECK LIST this will help all people who actually care about their new Camaros. THANK YOU...
CHECK LIST :
- BATTERY CABLE(MOSTLY V8's)
- OIL LEAK
- DIGITAL SPEEDO INACCURATE
- PULLY SHAKING
- BROKEN TRANNY
- IGNITION MECHANISM ISSUE WITH KEY GETTING STUCK IN CAR
- RS tail lights installed (all 4 of them).
- Rocker Panel aligned with body and clipped in correctly
- A pillar trim not loose and falling off.
- Bumper rub with body.
- Trunk opens with switch and remote
- Correct speedo/tach gauge ring color
- Ambient lighting on drivers door as bright as passenger door
- Doors gaps /alignment
- Dirt/bubbles in rally stripes
- Halo's work correctly and match in brightness.
- Door panel not scratched from seat belt.
- Door sill trim not loose or coming up.
- Rear spoiler not loose.
- shift knobs wearing out extremely fast could be faulty material
- AC system stops blowing cold air in random durations, most likely blockage in AC drainage
- clunking noise in changing gears
- trunk opens with remote and laser cut key
- USB/aux work
- rear spoiler is installed correctly
- pillars are snapped on right
- breaks don't squeek
- GFX installed correctly
- wheels are tires in good condition
- check for damage in the interior, basic procedure
- check the locking mechanism of both doors
CGM( GRAY 2 tone interior ) 2LT/RS/AUTO
NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT
50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?
ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!
GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
Last edited by JewelZ; 07-08-2009 at 01:10 PM.