View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #7
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by imslfmade View Post
I am having a similar issue, I also have a 2011 SS. My car has shut completely off twice in the last 2 weeks while driving. Both times I didn't even know it was off until I hit the pedal and I didn't go anywhere. Today when it happened it was very busy and could've wrecked the car. I had to swerve out of traffic and ended up getting curb rash on my front rim :(

I have to restart the car afterwards...it starts up with no problem..but wondering what the heck the issue could be, I only have had the car 3 mos..and am not happy about this as it could have caused an terrible accident..
Hello imslfmade,

Terribly sorry you had to experience that issue in traffic, I definitely understand your concern. Have you had the opportunity to take your vehicle into a dealer for diagnosis? If not, please allow me to help set that up for you to get this issue corrected. Please private message me your full name, best contact number, address, VIN and current mileage. If you have a current dealer you service with, send that. If not I will find one nearest to you.

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote