View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #6
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Lol nothing in Southern Ohio...we have the highest fatality rates in the united states.

I love 75 South right after crossing over the bridge into KY from Cinci. I LOVE PUNCHING IT so the speed clocks can clock me at 99 when maxed out
So, you're saying that you get up to 100mph going up the long, steep, winding, infamous wreck alley known locally as Cut In The Hill, where semi's are always blocking the lanes because they can't get up that hill without going real slow or even often breaking down. Amazing! Worst possible place in the whole region I can think of to be punching it and going excessively fast.
K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote