View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #90
doomsdayjesus081

Drives: VR 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekan821 View Post
if it was in that shape when u got it. its ur fault for accepting it. end of story. paypal would have helped u they side with buyer even if they are wrong. so u said oh i can fix it and u used it thats on u. how do we know u didnt try to install it and messed it up? thats what it looks and sounds like to me u said it urself ur not mech. inclined. if that part was like that when u opened it and u took it and installed it , well . also dont wait weeks after u recieve it to complain about it. i sell stuff on ebay and that shit use to get done to me alot. now i film what it is and show it working. then let usps package it so they cant say they didnt get whatever. been threw this to many times. if u accepted it was good enuff to install and then its ur baby.

He did not install it, I did. I am a mechanic both in career and in hobby. I have currently put in 4 shifters, I think I know how to do it without beating the piss out of it. Also go read the whole thread as it is has already been stated why there was a gap between receiving it and installing it.