The Hennessey, Lingenfelter and Fesler modified cars are using the stock transmission for up to 700 bhp, est. 600+ rwhp, not sure how much more room than that there is.
- Life is hard when destiny believes in you.
- As coherent as a pit bull in a spin dryer. A dribbling tartan frothbucket.
- Good money, bad girls. How can life be any better?
- God saves. The devil invests.
- This may be the ultimate guide to problem solving.
Originally Posted by MontyCarlo
it's not a WD-40 problem, so it's got to be a duct tape problem