View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Maureen & Rogers Chevy!!!

I'm likely going to soon switch out my stock spoiler for one that doesn't use the existing trunk lid holes and so I was wondering where to get plugs for them. Found out Rogers Chevy had them so I contacted Maureen there to see if I could get some. Long story short, today I received a box from her with 8 plugs painted the black of my car ALONG WITH 6-7 other "courtesy" items with their logo on them!!! I don't want to start a stampede of people trying to get "stuff" from them but let's just say it all cost me extremely close to $0.00!!! AMAZING; THANK YOU, MAUREEN AND ROGERS!!!!
K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.

Last edited by Cincy10SSRS; 05-09-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote