Thinking about ordering a 1LE
Well its military May from GM. So far I built a 1SS with the 1LE package. No other add ons due to budget constraints.
Got it down to $34,150, excluding tax/tag/title.
I am deployed and wont be home until almost DEC. Should I order one now, or wait until they start making 2014's and see if I can get a deal on a 1LE?
What do you guys think?