View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #31
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Thanks for the positive comments everyone. I must admit the lower ride height has a pretty dramatic effect on the look/presence of the car. Maybe not so much from that low angle picture, but when you're standing beside the car it definitely looks hunkered down. I think the new lower body bits help there as well. The bigger boots appear to fill out the wheel wells better too, with a smaller gap above the tire.

Had a couple of drives so far and the handling is awesome. Very flat cornering and controlled ride. A bit firm on mid settings, which is where I set the damping rates initially but much closer to stock on the lower settings. Should be able to adjust for cruising or playing on the track fairly quickly, once I get more familiar with the settings.

No more front splash guards because of the new rockers but I left the rears on for now. Even with the guards on since new, the bottoms of the stock rockers are trashed. Couldn't really see it much when they were on because they roll under instead of flaring out like the new ones, but they are very rough. Hopefully the shape of these won't show too much of the inevitable rock chips.
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5 Wheels w/PZeros, GM Perf. 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, CAI Intake & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats to Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax Ported TB, JRE Tune, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift Eliminator, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Polished Door Handles, Window Tint, Technostalgia LED Tail Lights, AAC Concept Side Markers, Stealth Signals and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote