View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #15
xVengeancex28


 
xVengeancex28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 10,407
Sounds awesome

In my town there are maybe 2 dozen camaros, which is not a whole lot. Im 1 of 2 inferno orange metallic SS' that i know of which is pretty cool. I still get waves and thumbs up probably because our kind is somewhat of a rare species on my towns road LOL. 75% of the camaros i see are mostly stock though the other 25% are modded like mine or have minimal exterior enhancements
__________________
Click Sig For Graphics Page On Facebook
xVengeancex28 is offline   Reply With Quote