Thread: TPW 5/6/13
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 10:05 PM   #178
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave eckhardt View Post
ordered my wife a 2013 2LT conv,rally yellow with stripes on 4/16.online tracking says it was built on 5/8 and shipped 5/10.dealer sent me an E-mail on 5/10 saying he has a VIN# and it should be here by 5/17 give or take a few days.we are excited.I have already purchased over $1000 in goodies.fender vents,CAI,catch can,LED DRL'S and wiring for RS nighttime fogs,side and reverse bezels,mud guards and front bowtie delete.PTB will be ordered when car gets here.now we will have matching camaro's.one red(mine) and one rally yellow (hers).best of luck to all others who are waiting.
Congrats on your purchase Looks like you got the mod fever you're in trouble, it's incurable Welcome to the 5/6 He-Man group since you ordered it for your wife....watch out for that ItsBroke guy, he's a little sensitive about that He-man stuff, something about woman haters group when he was a kid, I guess he's still trying to recover...just between you and me
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........

Last edited by Bad@ssCamaro; 05-12-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote