View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #6
KMPrenger

Drives: '10 ABM LT/RS, 06 Chevy Colorado
Very strange, but appreciate the write up. I have had a couple of misfire-like events, but spread out over a 2 - 3 month period so not very consistent. (Keep in mind, my car isn't driven very much either...hardly at all in the winter months) When it happened I was cruising down the highway at normal rpms at about 70mph. Seemed like the engine was choking. It was either a misfire, or my transmission converter was acting up, as I have read this can act the same way. I really don't yet know what caused it. There were no codes to be found in the car's memory.

Unless I'm just dreaming, it seems like my car does not have the "oomph" behind it that it had in the past. Yesterday I pulled the battery for an hour. Haven't driven it yet though.

I want to take a look at the plugs...but haven't done that yet either.

I am also running a VR intake and catch can. I may pull the MAF and have a look.
IPF Tune, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Vararam intake, MACE Ported Manifold, RX Ported TB, "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Elite Catch Can, ZL1 repro wheels, ZL1 Springs, DRL Harness, Front GM GFX, Heritage grill, Street Scene lower grill, NLP Spoiler, ZL1 rockers and much more!
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote