View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #3
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE / 2002 Camaro SS
Well it would likely depend on what length loan term you would be looking for. I had a higher credit score than 700 but there wasn't any 0% rates for 72 months available.
If you are in Detroit area then Becky is not that far away from you in Woodhaven. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you contact her and work with her on this car purchase. You live much closer than I do and I would make the 8 hour drive again in a heartbeat to buy another car from her. In fact as I was reading this Becky just called me to check on how everything was going and it's been almost 3 weeks since I took delivery. It kind of freaked me out actually. As I read her name in your post suddenly my cell phone started buzzing and the caller ID said "Becky Doyle @ Rodgers Chevrolet". Kind of freaked me out with the timing. She has quite a few 1LE's on the lot already. You can see what colors she has if you go to rodgers chevrolet website and just look for the SS Performance Pkg option listed. I beleive she had IOM, Silver, Black, White, and possibly an AGM.

2013 Victory Red 2SS/1LE W/RS/NPP
2002 Bright Rally Red Camaro SS 6-speed Manual
Nick S is offline   Reply With Quote