View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #83
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"

Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkngldbabe View Post
Still Proud of my young team. They battled hard and nobody thought they could hang with the big bad Bruins. Inexperience bit them in the butt in the final 5 minutes but that was a solid SOLID 55 minutes of hockey. Congrats Bruins fans, That must have been magical to watch. I'm gutted, but looking forward to the future as hope is back in Toronto.

Thank you, Leafs, for a great season, and getting to the playoffs and putting forth a great effort. You made us proud!

You have to remember we had a young and inexperienced team, as far as playoffs are concerned (majority from the Marlies, never played in NHL playoffs).
Not to mention a team that has not spent a lot of time together.
I think the team will grow closer, next year, and adapt to the conditions and feel more comfortable playing together.

I know many will talk about trades, but I think we need to keep what we have and work with them, and they WILL come together.
Our goaltenders should stay put, and work hard with them, and they will be outstanding.
The only person I have NO use for is Dion Phaneuf, who I never liked since day one, and is NOT worthy of the "C" on his jersey.

Job well done by all the players and coaches.

Name:  TDH1064CATML_f.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  93.1 KB