Thread: RPI Designs?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 09:56 AM   #19
RPI Designs

Drives: 2011 2SS - SG - M6
Hello!

I am excited to announce that starting June 10th there are going to be some great changes happening at RPI Designs. As many of you know, we manufacture most of the parts we sell, this makes it very difficult for me (Josh) to be running day to day operations and also be in my office by the phone all the time. Because of this, I miss a lot of phone calls, which I hate! With 12 employees around the shop, I need to spend most of my day making sure everything is running smoothly.

So to fix this situation we have hired a full time Technical / Sales /Customer service rep. his name is Don and he will be starting June 10th. Don has over 25 years automotive experience and 15 of those years have been in the automotive aftermarket business specializing in the Corvette and Camaro field, he knows these cars as well as anybody in the business. Most of important is that he truly is a car enthusiast and he loves to talk about cars. Some of you may have already talked to him before and we are so excited to bring him on the RPI team.

Also starting June 10, we have updated our phone system to a fully functional one that will assist you in getting in contact with us. This new system will help make sure even if we are on the phone it will give you an option of holding or leaving a message and I promise you we will return your call. All these changes mean you will now get current updates on your custom parts, help with that install or just to place an order and speak to a live person.

We knew our only short fall was our lack of telephone support and wanted to take this step to provide the best customer service in the business. We welcome your questions or comments.

Thank you for the continued business over the years!
Josh, Owner
RPI Designs, LLC.
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote