View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 08:57 AM   #49
insidethreat07

Drives: 2001 Camaro 3.8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroC-17 View Post
Didn't get the car back yet. It needs a new windshield. They knew that entire 3 weeks it has been there. Even said the body shop tried to come do it a few times but the car was up in the air. Dealer called yesterday and said its ready to go. I asked if the windshield was done and said oh crap, it will be ready tomorrow then. Well I took a trip to the base to get some work done (I live two hours from base and dealer) and to be close by to get the car. Whole day went by and I called and he said the windshield was delivered to the wrong dealer but assured it would be ready tomorrow....so I get to drive all the way back there tomorrow...I bet they forget to fix my radiator fans...after they changed the timing chains the high mode stopped working and I have had to constantly remind them and every time the service tech acts as if its the first time I am mentioning it. I just want everything taken care of so I don't have to come back. Since owning the car it has had about 70 days of shop time..40 within the first 6 months.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
all bullshit aside, as soon as you get your car back Id never go to that dealership again. Thank god the dealership in town isn't like that

Silver Hockey Stripes, Berger Panel, Cardinal Red Camaro Rear Insert, 10 Spoke SS Wheels, Bowtie Center Caps, BMR Shock Tower Brace, Air Silencer Delete, SLP Lid, K&N Air Filter, Whistler Headlights, Eaton Limited Slip, UMI Rear LCAs PHB & SFCs, Nitto 555s, Flowmaster Axle Back Exhaust, Pacesetter Mid-Tube Headers & Y-Pipe, SS Front & Rear Sway Bars, !EGR, !Cat, Poly Bump Stops.
insidethreat07 is offline   Reply With Quote