View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #68
10 2SS/RS 6M

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6M Black-s/s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP View Post
That is some destruction! Yes, the rubber really does not hold up well against some power. Remember, these parts were engineered to hold stock power (And yes in certain circumstances they don't even hold stock power too well when aggressively driving them as they should be!)
Yea Matt I think the Hammerhead and driveshaft is next, I'll be in touch when I have the $, I don't want that happening again, it can be very catastrophic if one breaks and tears a hole in the tank with all the heat under there.....
P.S.
I love the axles, no issues at all! 30 minutes to install, these cars are so easy to work on!
The sway bars too make a huge difference!
SLP- long tube headers, hi flow cats w/full SLP 3'' PowerFlo exhaust incl/X-pipe, 160 degree stat, SLP Blackwing CAI. Dyno tuned by ECS-407/409RWHP&TQ. BMR- trailing arms w/poly knuckle bushings, toe links, cradle bushings and differential bushings. Hurst short throw shifter, DSS- level 4 axles, DSS- aluminum driveshaft, Pfadt- sport swaybars w/HD adjustable links. Monster LT1-S twin, clutch, Prothane motor mounts. Best 1/4 mile so far- 12:70ET @ 112.24 MPH w/ 2.06 60'.