Wait to Tune?
I'm looking to get a tune pretty soon but I am not sure if I should wait or not. My current mods are:
K&N 63 series CAI
Flowmaster AM Thunder Axle Back
VMAX Black Ice-Olator
VMAX Ported Throttle Body
In the future I am going I add BBK Long Tube Headers and most likely the ZEX nitrous kit. I know Trifecta charges another $100 for major mods. I don't think they would charge me for the LT headers but I guessing nitrous is a major mod. Should I wait and do my tune last or could I do it next and not be charged again?
Just a few mods...