Thread: tune cables
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:08 AM   #16
911medic

Drives: 2012 SIM 2LT/1970 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
In reality the Trifecta has never had a solid reputation with giving a good increase in power. It is mainly used to clear the CEL for people with headers and making the shifts more aggressive if asked for. Other than those two things the only thing that is different about the Trifecta is the Ghost Cam. When I get LT and i can afford the IPF that is what i will go for but if not I might just go with Trifecta.
Is your comment regarding the LLT specifically? From what I recall seeing, tunes on the LLT were getting about 15 HP, but on the LFX they were pushing 30 HP.

Not questioning your statement's validity, just trying to clarify. I have no experience with any of the available tunes, but may look to tune eventually.
Wishlist: VMax Ported TB -- Dash ABL -- Footwell/Cupholder/Door Pull/Homelink Button Lighting
911medic is offline   Reply With Quote