All Camaro5.com members are cordially invited to the first (and hopefully annual) Camaro HPDE at Gingerman Raceway
, South Haven Mi!!
: FRIDAY, JULY 19th, 2013
GINGERMAN RACEWAY, MI
CAMARO-FOCUSED HIGH PERFORMANCE DRIVING EVENT
$160 + $25.00 instructor fee (included and required for novice level participants)
**REGISTRATION INFORMATION BELOW**
We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with CGI Motorsports
to host a High Performance Driving Event at Gingerman, complete with instruction and tiered driving groups (based on skill level).
For those who’ve never been to an HPDE before, it is quite possibly the most fun you can have on 4 wheels. You drive YOUR car as fast as you’re comfortable, learn new racing techniques and skills from professional instructors, and experience the abilities (and limits) of your Camaro like no public road can allow you to do.
For those who have been to one of these kinds of events before, then you know exactly why this is a big deal: A full day of high performance driving with a full track of Camaros!!
This is an officially sanctioned Camaro5.com event, and CGI has agreed to hold spots open for our members to register first, before they attempt to fill the day with their own people. Register as soon as you can, though, because there are limited spaces to ensure everyone who does register gets lots of track time. (Estimated cut-off at 40 cars)
- You must bring your own helmet, SNELL SA 2005 or newer to participate. Helmets will not be available for rental.
- Safety takes precedence over everything else
. This is not a “race,” this is a high-performance driving event. Passing is allowed, under certain circumstances, and only when safe to do so. If any misconduct occurs, we reserve the right to eject offenders from the event, without a refund.
- You are responsible for the safety and track preparedness of your car. In the event that damage should occur, Camaro5, CGI Motorsports, and Gingerman Raceway will not be held responsible for any costs, damages, or injuries.
- A reminder that Novice drivers (there will be many!) must purchase instruction. As you drive throughout the day, more skilled drivers will be elevated to the advanced driving groups. **If you register as “advanced”…but aren’t…you will be moved down a skill level or two**
Click on the appropriate link below to register for the July Camaro HPDE @ Gingerman Raceway.
This is the only way to register for the Camaro5 HDPE event.
• The Novice level is for those with less than 4-5 HPDE events under your belt. If you have never participated in an event like this – you MUST register as a novice.
• Drivers who are familiar with the operation of a HPDE, have participated in 4 or more events, and feel confident on-track.
• Advanced drivers are highly familiar and skilled drivers. This will be the fastest, least forgiving group of participants.
Please Note: Driving skill level (Novice, Intermediate, Advanced) is in reference to your ON-TRACK experience and skill level. Please be honest with us and yourself – to minimize the chances you will have to be moved to a different group.
For questions about registration, contact Hollie Heiser: firstname.lastname@example.org
A special group rate has been established for participants in CGI's events...please contact the hotel below for reservations! Just mention that you're "driving with CGI" to get the special rate.
Holiday Inn Express
1741 Phoenix Road
South Haven, Mi. 49090
HALO SUPER CARS OPEN HOUSE
Both Thursday and Friday night Halo Super Cars will be hosting an open house till 8pm, so stop on by, hang out, get something installed and/or fixed, and check out some of their work. The RPM Dream Garage Tour will also be on hand display all the latest products from multiple vendors. We're also offering free installs on our Strut Tower and Trans Tunnel Braces.
We are located at:
Halo Super Cars
3960 Red Arrow Highway
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Post your name, and I'll add it to a list in the thread below if you're coming!! This is going to be a blast!!