View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #18
TheAbyss

Drives: 2005 Pontiag G6 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Welcome, TheAbyss!

It's been great to follow your Camaro story and to see that the community here has given you some great insight. Hope to hear that you've found a great deal on your first SS!

Sarah (Assisting Will)
Chevrolet Customer Care
The community was amazing. I laughed with them, stared in awe with them and loved the C5F pictures of the first one where they all wasted time. Fbodfather sure knows how to hype up a whole community in regards to anything, and to let them calm down after the release of something (as they rarely all like it at first). PrimmaDonna's cheerfulness always gets me; her Camaro has brought her a great deal of happiness that accompanies the love of a car.
I also witnessed the rise of Chevy's new cars and the remodeling of the old ones. I always encouraged acquaintances to check out GM's lineups, and Chevy's, more specifically.

I'm still looking around! few black 2013 SS out there in Alberta, and their price is quite high for my ability. I'm trying to save a few bucks here and there in order to have a car that I want with a life that I can live. Thank you for the reply!
TheAbyss is offline   Reply With Quote