View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 09:05 AM   #16
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ATOMIX View Post
I'll tell you right now, buy a ported throttlebody right out and do not send in your core as you risk chancing having no throttlebody for two months.

I live in Canada and its now been well over two months and I still have not received my throttlebody and my car has been sitting on my driveway all spring not even used once.

Canada usually takes maybe a day or two more in shipping time. There is no reason why you should not have your TB back. With specific cores that a customer wants ported (Not a swap), sometimes it does take a week or two for VMax to make his next production run. However, I have numerous client's send in swap cores and the day we receive the core, we send out the swap TB as long as we have stock.

I would check with your vendor on this. This is not a normal occurrence with Vmax.

We carry all the best products lines! Driveshaft Shop, Fore Innovations, American Racing Headers, Diablosport, East Coast Supercharging, Vortech Superchargers, Borla Exhaust, Magnaflow Exhaust, VMax Motorsports, Mantic Clutches, LG Motorsports
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote