View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #73
RichieSSZ28
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 10' 2SS/RS & 14' Sierra Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_RS View Post

Dude, I totally would have bought TWO cases of each....and even drove out west to see you....and I still would have saved money!!!!! Hahaha. That would've been fun!!!

Thanks a ton for the offer but I ended up going to a different shop and paid $274 for the install header. I was happy as it was way less than paying $460!!! I got them installed this past Monday.

You going to be at any of the upcoming ECC cruises???

Thanks again for the offer. Maybe when I get another set of lowering springs.... I was once quoted $600 for install...so I sold them! LOL.
Anytime. That is not a bad price. I try to make them when I'm home but I work in Brazil on a 28/28 rotation so I miss alot of them. If there is one after June 10th and in June then I will for sure go. I ordered me some 22" wheels and tires today and they will be in next Sat and I get in June 9th. So I'm excited and hoping the next two weeks go by fast.

So how did they turn out? You like the headers?
SLP 1-3/4" LT Headers, 3" High flow cats,MGW short throw shifter with Orange SS, Magnaflow 2.5" Street series aggressive full system exhaust with 4" Tips, MGW Short throw shifter, K&N CAI, SLP 160 thermostat, Diablo Sport Tune by SLP, Sinister Street scene Package, Custom Two Tone paint scheme(Pearl black and Inferno Orange) by Owens Customizing, Two tone Engine cover, 22" Gianelle Cuba 10 matte black with ball cut details, Vredestein SUV assanta tires 265/35 and 315/30.
RichieSSZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote