View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #37
Mchlgrrsn
Stroked and blown

Drives: 2010 LS3 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
The large resi in the trunk works well. It keeps my IAT's in check and I spin the balls off the blower. Starting iats are below ambient before I stage the car. This ice chest is the main reason my car can run about the same times in any weather from -1000 da to 4000 like at camaro fest 3. It's not that bad price wise.

You can always add race gas to decrease any chance for detonation and to increase power.
Good to hear. I haven't had much luck skipping my tuners advice. He has been pretty much hell bent to put this large resivior in. He is confident it will work. It is not real complicated or expensive. I'll see what it does and hopefully it does the trick.
Thanks for all responses.
LME 416 LS3 shortblock/Callies Compstar 4340 4"crank/Callies 6.125 H beams rods/Wiesco 4.07 forged pistons/Cam Motion custom LS1/LME ported heads /maggie TVS2300/I West 8rib 10%OD /3.2 pulley/OD cog drive/JRE tensioner/ID850 /ADM dual fuel/Kooks LT 1 7/8/magna flow2.5 /cat delete/Roto Fab CAI /MGW short throw /SPEC super twin clutch/G Force built trans,carbon syncro rear shaft upgrade /DSS 9"single CF DS /Strange 3.70/31 spline trutrac/MT DR's/earls oil cooler /tuned KHC
Mchlgrrsn is offline   Reply With Quote