Thread: VIR May 25/26?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #6
SSSoon

Drives: RY 2011 2SS A6
Hit 140 on the back straight and 120 on the front. Still slower in the corners than I want to be. But, it's been a great day. Here's a 2:30 run:

http://youtu.be/mDXFfjxeEuw

Roll bars and seats have me in the car like glue. It's fantastic. Gotta remember to do it all in the right order though: Neck brace, lower harness, door bar, close door, set up iphone, upper harness, helmet. It's particularly a drag when you do all that and THEN remember your key is in your pocket. Start over.

First time I have ever had the car tell me to check my cooling system, though. Coolant temp at 201. I am thinking that's not too bad, but I guess that's what you get with a supercharger.

Day has not been without incidents. A few cars have malfunctioned and in a separate incident, one guy went into the tire wall. Sadly, here are bits and pieces of his front end:
Attached Images

SLP TVS2300, 6 point cage, Kirkey seats, TeamTech 6-point harnesses, 10.5x20 Forgestar CF14s, 29530R20 Michelin PSS, remote oil cooler, splitter, CAI, ported TB, headers, high flow cats, sways & endlinks, Pedders coilovers, cradle & radius bushings, trailing arms, tune, SJM Afterburner Tail lights, RacingBrake slotted rotors, Cobalt Friction XR2/XR4 pads, brake ducts.
SSSoon is offline   Reply With Quote