View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #19
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS A6
Found it!

Shreveport/Bossier City, Louisiana

Bad service: Red River Chevrolet---More than one oil change that left oil on and underneath my car(should have taken pictures but I didn't). When I brought it back because of the oil all underneath my car the service desk guy(not sure what they are called) got the tech that did the oil change, put my car on a lift, and showed me it wasn't leaking(which I knew already). They wiped it off and sent me on my way. I was so upset at the whole ordeal I emailed the service manager directly and only then did I get an apology and of course, some free oil changes.---They rotated the tires on my 2SS/RS(staggered setup of course) at one of the previously mentioned oil changes. I did have one good experience with a tech that was great named Mike Rader, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't have only him touching my car(he did an alignment on my car and he allowed me to watch and he explained it all to me, very nice guy!). So overall, bad.**apparently I DID take pictures-not as dumb as I thought!**

Good service(so far): Chevyland
Attached Images

Last edited by OmniCamaro; 05-30-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: added pictures
OmniCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote