View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
jssimmons
John and Sheri

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Yellow
Angry Update

I continue to try day after day to get some resolution to this hood issue. Molly Saleen, yes SALEEN, promised to help us, but yet again its just another stall tactic. She told us she could not authorize a refund and that we would have to speak to Bill Vaughn who I have tried time and time again to contact but he is never at work. I am told he will return tomorrow only to be disappointed each time. Today we were told again that Bill and only Bill can authorize a refund, however they said he would not be back until next week. I wonder if he even exists at this point. I am just dumbfounded that Molly Saleen, same last name as the company, cannot make a decision and make this right. I am praying that since my efforts have fallen way short or getting and relief that the Better Business Bureau or the attorney we have consulted can pressure SALEEN AUTOMOTIVE, MOLLY SALEEN, NATASHA BIJELEK, AND THE ELUSIVE BILL VAUGHN to do what is right and refund our money for the inferior product they are peddling.
jssimmons is offline   Reply With Quote