View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 12:57 AM   #824
Kronix
HT5 Coast2Coast

Drives: 2014 C7 Stingray & 440HP Z71 Tahoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Good luck, love the MYHOE for the Tahoe, original for sure, lol
I'm trying it, and I think I can get my Cali plate SSYNSTR here in NJ.

2013 Invitational
Congratulations! You have been chosen for the Carlisle Events 2013 GM Nationals invitational display. The show is held from June 21-23 at the Carlisle Fairgrounds in Carlisle, PA. This letter will serve as a formal confirmation of your appearance at the show.

The general invitational will be held in Building T. The Turbo Buick invitational will be held in Building Y. The facility will be open to receive your vehicle on Thursday, June 20th from 7 AM- 7 PM.
The show will be open on Friday and Saturday from 7 AM – 6 PM, and Sunday from 7 AM – 3 PM. Your vehicle must be on display for the entire weekend. At 3 PM on Sunday, vehicles can begin exiting the building. Please Note: No “For Sale” signs are permitted on vehicles that are part of the invitational display.
Carlisle Events does not provide any special insurance for vehicles on display. After the show closes, the building is locked and security is on patrol. Please make sure your insurance company is aware of your vehicle being on display.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please contact us. Space for the invitational display is limited, so please respond by May 5. If you cannot participate, we would like to offer the space to another participant.
__ Yes, I will be participating in the 2013 GM invitational __ No, I cannot participate in the 2013 GM invitational
__ I need an additional pass for my transport vehicle (tow or chase vehicle)
__ I have a trailer I would like to bring. It measures ___________ feet in length.
When you arrive, please check in at Vendor Services, located at Gate 3. You will receive your credentials and stickers. There will be an invitational reception party held on Thursday at 6 PM. Pizza and soda will be provided for you and one guest of your choice.

Vehicle will arrive on this date: _________________ At this time (approximate):_____________________
I understand that the images submitted may be used by Carlisle Events in any matter whatsoever. I also understand that photographs may not be returned. Date document was signed: ___________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Print Name Sign Name

Please return this letter to: Carlisle Productions, Tyler Staley 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd. Carlisle, PA 17013
Email: tylers@carlisleevents.com or fax to 717-960-6483.

Man this invite to the GM National is costing me an arm & a leg!! Aside from everything else I already ordered, today I have coming....

Granatelli Extreme Performance Slotted & Dimpled Rotors

Hawks HPS Pads

Powder Coating the Brembos...

Some custom AIrbrush that a new sponsor, Rocco's Auto Body offered to do some ghost flames on the front end. Thanks Rocco

And a little something from Big Worm, matte black hash marks:

Credit card bills gonna be fun this month & I ordered an 18' Car hauler to take my baby up there, got to pull it in style with the HoeBeast!!!!

Last edited by Kronix; 05-29-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote