Thread: TPW 4/22
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 09:17 AM   #165
SWAG1LE

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHAMMO View Post
Thats the good stuff bro^^

..I got some news monday; my car SHOULD from Oshawa this week, MAYBE..LOL My BS estimate is; its gonna ship next week around wed/thur and 1.5 week later its gonna be here...around 6th of June :(

I'm honestly really disapointed about the whole thing. I should have bought a used/modded C6 Z06 Vette. Hope the car is up to the fuzz.

I feel for you both man. Hang in there...you will so not be dissapointed. WHAMMO You do not need someone elses problems (that might come up on a used/modded anything...unless you know the guy). Your ride will be here in no time I HOPE!
Future: 21 CMC ported & polished LS3 L92 cylinder heads/Three angle valve job, hand blending of valve seats/CC chambers, surface, set spring heights and assembly/Heavy Duty double valve springs, titanium retainers,10 degree locks & seals/21CMC custom hydraulic roller camshaft/TS Long tube stainless headers /Ported & polished throttle body/160 degree thermostat/NGK V-Power Spark Plugs/Roto-fab Air Intake. OR Procharger Or ZL1
SWAG1LE is offline   Reply With Quote