View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 07:33 PM   #153
jhiiidoc

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SLP Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACS Composite View Post
Hi Guys,

I missed these update post, somehow i got unsuscribed from the thread and missed the updates.

We have been working on getting the kit completed. I do apologize for the delay. Rest assured, if anyone wants their deposit back, we will refund the deposit. We are by no means trying to mislead you or steal from anyone on the rear quarter sale.

We did promise we would deliver parts within 6-8 weeks from having reached 40 pre-order sales. We are actually at 24.

This being said, we still went forward and invested in completing the tooling and production of the parts. We are now at the final stage and ready to produce parts. Unfortunately, I hate setting a date on something that is variable, we are very close to completing the kit. I do thank everyone for their patience and understanding on the matter. You wont be disappointed with the kit.

Feel free to email us directly, info@acscomposite.com
As I said...I'm a patient person as long as updates are coming...I'm in Afghanistan right now so I have plenty of time to be patient... hope you can get these out before August.
jhiiidoc is offline   Reply With Quote