View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #4
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleancoupe View Post
I just picked up my 2013 2SS/RS/1LE in ashen gray last week & now I'm thinking of how I want to protect the paint.
I've also been thinking about getting a clear bra done. Would y'all recommend doing one? I've heard mixed reviews. If I did the clear bra & opti coat would I want the bra under or ontop of the opti?
Thanks
Congrats on your new ride! I put the Clear-Bra on mine and its a great product. Not just on the front and partway up the hood, but also places like mirrors and gills. Basically any area that is more prone to nick/chip. Wish I had known about the Opti-coat 2.0 back then because I would of done that right after installing the clear bra. Only problem I have w/clear bra is the line it leaves when waxing the car. You have to take extra time to clean the wax residue along the start/end line of the bra. No big deal, but an extra step unless you use a detail spray. With those two products you're getting the Best paint protection IMO possible. Again Congrats!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370184417.957029.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  238.1 KB
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote