View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #2763
Truth Enforcer
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
Well considering the first thought that went through my head when I saw flames coming out from under the hood was "**** - why didn't I ever install a fire extinguisher." Because I'm willing to bet that if I'd had a fire extinguisher the only things I would have to replace would be the intake manifold, hood, and maybe some of the engine bay wiring - compared to you know, the whole freaking car.

It only takes that 1% of the time you need it that makes lugging it around for the other 99% worth it.
Its like a condom or a gun. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
I am so very sorry my friend.

she'll be dearly missed.

Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
Stopped by the junk yard this morning to sign a vehicle release form so that GEICO can take the car when they are finished looking at her. Snapped some photos (caution: not for the faint of heart).

Thought this was kind of funny. The whole front end of the car is completely burned, but my Plasti-Dipped wheels don't have more than a few scuffs on them. So in case anyone was still wondering if Plasti-Dip was safe to use on your engine cove, I'm going to go with "Yes."

Apparently the towing company doesn't feel comfortable not having a fire extinguisher in my car either.
that'll buff out. hope you can laugh a little about life's misfortunes buddy.

RJ, I've already texted you my thoughts and condolences. Keep your head up man.
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote