Thread: TPW 4/22
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #175
SWAG1LE

Drives: 2013 1LE
IOM! ooopppsss lol it looks great in any color! Yeap I was a bit nervous about dropping mine. She feels the exact same just a tad more stiff...nothing to get all uppitty about at all. These 5th gens are sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHAMMO View Post
**its IOM**(you can see the red vert Camaro on the right in the 1st pic, but yeah, its looks really red on the pics!)

What a relief!!!! Tell me about it!! ahhhhhh!!

Gotta tell, the car is realllyy up to the fuzz, its even better IMO. I've been riding for 2 days and its just perfect. The ride aint stiff at all, 10000x more comfy than my 4th gen, not even in the same league..I think plp are really hating way too much on the 5th gen because they dont own one..

All my buddies are drooling over my wheels/tires setup!! I've never seen such hot wheels on a stock car
Future: 21 CMC ported & polished LS3 L92 cylinder heads/Three angle valve job, hand blending of valve seats/CC chambers, surface, set spring heights and assembly/Heavy Duty double valve springs, titanium retainers,10 degree locks & seals/21CMC custom hydraulic roller camshaft/TS Long tube stainless headers /Ported & polished throttle body/160 degree thermostat/NGK V-Power Spark Plugs/Roto-fab Air Intake. OR Procharger Or ZL1
SWAG1LE is offline   Reply With Quote