View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #16
RonnieG

Drives: 2013 AGM 1LE/2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaST-1 View Post
Why would anyone order a Sun Roof in a 1LE? It is wrong at every level for track use.

I don't mean to bruise anyone's feeling, but I am curious to see if I am the only one who see it this way.
Most people would bash when going about asking this. I think your question and opinions were well said and I didn't receive it as rude or capable of giving anyone a butt hurt...

I picked out mine to have the 1LE/RS/Sunroof/Nav/NPP, because I wanted my Camaro to have a luxury feel, as well as upgraded performance capabilities.

I think these questions stem from the idea that anyone with a 1LE should use it for the track. 1LE is simply upgrades for better handling, gear ratios, wheel option, as well as some cosmetic changes.

I've never thought about taking my car to the track. However, I do think $3,500 is worth better handling, forged wheels, gear ratios and a free hood wrap.

Real reason I wanted sunroof.. I like the feeling of the air breezing through the cabin but I don't want a convertible.. plus I smoke and the extra air flow helps.

People have said the same about the heated leather going against a track car, but when I move to NY it will save my butt during the winter.

Just a few extras that I love about the 1LE... the gear ratios make such a difference! I no longer hate 1st gear, I really appreciate the microfiber grip, and the wrap and spoiler that I wanted to badly to delete have now grown on me and I wouldn't want it any other way =)

Last edited by RonnieG; 06-06-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: spleling erors
RonnieG is offline   Reply With Quote