Well, didn't get much of a chance to talk to Aaron and Ryan. I think the rods and pistons will be in within a few weeks. The new torque converter will be a while, but the one I have now works really well so the only thing we are missing is being able to lock it up on the dyno. That's not a big loss IMHO. The multi disk may be more efficient than what I have now, but we won't know until it's done.
I got to see Rhino's flycut job and it looks real good. I didn't see them actually do it, but I got to see the tool and they described how they did it. All I can say is that's so much easier than the old school technique. Results look perfect, too.
Finally, they had an auto Sonic RS so that's what the wife drove home. She likes it and now wants some custom stripes LOL. I'll post a pic in a little while. They are cute little cars.