View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 02:51 AM   #4
Kronix
NJ/CA HT5 COTW 3/25/13

Drives: 2014 C7/2008 Z06/2007 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris82xx View Post
It's not rocket science with the parts you have, so any shop that you have nearby can do it unless you don't mind spending a weekend to save a few bucks, get dirty, and do it yourself. The only thing you can't do is the alignment. The only thing that might get you is the bushings, but if you follow the directions on the website, you can do it yourself.

If you don't want to do it, find a local mom and pop garage. You can probably negotiate a good price with them.

Pfadt is on the same level as Pedders suspension, and the last place I'd bring my car to for a high performance alignment is a mom and pop shop. The OP spent good money on a Pfadt system, so I'd sure as hell want someone familiar with high performance cars and alignments. There's a big difference between aligning your average car and a car outfitted with some of the best components. Do you want aggressive street set up, road course, 1/4 mile specific, there's a lot of questions you need to ask a potential shop. I can tell you 2 places in NJ that I'd trust, but I'm sure with some research you can find someone a little closer.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.67 @ 129mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote