View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:18 PM   #1762
FurySS
Furious Shine

Drives: Cammed & Slammed Pace Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
Anyone else going to the Father's Day car show at Forest Park in Noblesville?

I discovered this show by accident last year when we took my Dad out for the train ride to the park. When I found out my family was planning on heading back this year I decided I would register for the show. Last year there was only one 5th gen and it was on display from Hare, so I was hoping there might be a few more out there this year. The only rules for newer cars are that they be modified, so I know everyone here qualifies. For those who are interested, registration is from 9-noon and is only $10 day of the show, with awards at 3 p.m. Pre-registration ended on the 6th.

This will be the first "official" (not just Camaros) car show I have ever entered, so wish me luck, and I hope to see some of you there!
Hey Bluestreak!

Honestly I do not know of anyone going to that show. Actually most of the events we do are on the NexGen FB Group page. Sometimes there are so many different ones it is too time consuming to list them here anymore. I am not a big FaceBook fan, but it is hard to beat for keeping people connected and getting out spur of the moment info..
FurySS is offline   Reply With Quote