View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
Schmidty
Facebook.com/SoCalCamaro5

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
Schmidty's 2011 2SS/RS UPGRADE

Just got back from the dealership with my new-to-me 2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS! Pretty stoked. I parted out much of my 2011 Imperial Blue Metallic 2LT/RS and sold her.

I had been playing around with the idea of an upgrade for a while now, but never felt any pressure to make the change, nor did I care that my buddies who have an SS would give me grief. It's all in good fun! Now that I have had my 2LT/RS for 2 years and modded her as much as I could, I felt I was ready for the change. I searched Autotrader, 12 dealerships in my area, MSN.com and Cars.com and didnt see much worth my attention. My buddy said to try Carmax so I gave it a shot and found this beauty of an SS sitting in the lot in Bakersfield, CA. I immediately called and had them ship her to San Diego. Before I even saw the car in person I ordered several mods. Haha! Well today was the day...they called to tell me the car was here! I took the next available appointment and spent 80 minutes checking out the car, test-driving it, and signing on the dotted line. Working with Carmax was great! This beauty has 10,620 miles on her and makes me smile! When I walked away from her after parking her in the garage I did the double-take...you know what I'm talking about!

BEFORE

NOW

PERFORMANCE MODS
  • Stainless Works 3" Retro Chambered Catback Exhaust
  • Stainless Works LT Headers
  • Rotofab Cold Air Intake
  • Pfadt Lowering Springs
  • Pfadt Sway Bars
  • VMAX Throttle Body (RX)

APPEARANCE MODS
  • Oracle LED Sidemarkers
  • Matte Black Tail Light Bezels
  • CGM Heritage Grille
  • NLP Dove Tail Spoiler
  • Technostalgia LED Tail Lights
  • 20" TSW Tanakas in Matte Black
  • Xenon Body Scoops - Pending Install
  • Havoc Diffuser
  • ZL1 Bumper
  • ZL1 Rockers
  • Hurst Auto Shifter
  • Matte Black Vinyl Hood

COMING SOON
  • Custom CMS Cam?
Here we go again!

If you want to see my build thread for my V6: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235078

Last edited by Schmidty; 12-29-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote