View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #17
Cornflakes'Camaro
Counting down the days...

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanur420 View Post
thats line running from the pcv clean side to the air intake right? disconnect it from the pcv side? just wann make sure
Yes sir. I've heard people call it a "vacuum line", atleast that's the way it has been described to me in the past. Honestly, I didn't really care what it did, I just cared about where it went into my intake at. That seemed to be the perfect location for the seafoam treatment on a N/A motor. speaking of that....i'm not trying to jack your thread bumblebee!

Bumblebee-Maybe you can do the seafoam treatment followed up by some sort of oil-injection treatment for your supercharger? I've never had a s/c motor so my level of ignorance is fairly high in this area, but I can't see injecting a solvent that cleans off oil into a supercharger without some sort of re-oiling method being a good idea.
AAC Amber Halo's///LSR Short Throw Shifter///BMR Front & Rear Sway Bars///BMR Lowering Springs (1.4")///Airaid CAI///BBK Headers & Mid-Pipes///Borla "Catback" Exhaust///Debadged & Tail Bezels Plasti-dipped///Blacked Out Tail-lights & Bowties///SCT Tuner w JRE Tune///Elite Engineering Catch Can///ATL F&R Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors///Duralast Ceramic Brake Pads (Front)///Duralast Metallic Brake Pads (Rear)///Gen5DIY Separate Clutch Reservoir///Harwood 5" Cowl Induction Hood///ZL1 Spoiler
Cornflakes'Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote