View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #189
Bauer2
ATC

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE and 2009 R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
added - didn't add the three in TX you listed because need you to explain why you're rating them as a Dealership (doesn't matter if it's been said before)
Lol ok ok was just trying to make it easy.

Billy Navarre chevy in Lake Charles, La.

Purchased three vehicles from them. Every time I have ever been there all the employees are very nice and make sure everything is taken care of. My sales man was top notch made me feel at home answered all my questions and cut me a hell of a deal on all the vehicles. I bought them all from him so he was good enough to earn my repeat business. The service dept was always fast when doing oil changes and warranty work and it was always done right. Plus they send me cookies every year!!!

Bruce Lowrie Chevy Fort Worth, Tx

Went there to look at the Hotwheels edition camaro but they didn't have one anymore. The salesman talked to me and ran some numbers so we could get an idea of what it would cost me if they could get a dealer trade. I didn't like the numbers so he said I got something else you might be interested in. We left his office and went to the show room floor and there was sitting a black 1LE. We started talking about it and I said let's go look at some numbers well he got it were I wanted and necks to say I drove it home from the show room floor. The service dept guys were very nice and helpful a little slow on my oil change but they were packed so I can't complain since it was free!!

Sent from the fast lane!
Bauer2 is offline   Reply With Quote