View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 11:05 PM   #29276
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69supersport396 View Post
Another sunny day here with temps going up into the 100's again.

There is now a wildfire less than 100 miles from me. We can see the smoke over the mountains in the distance. At least the wind is blowing the fire away from us, for now. No worries yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post
R U II ? are you too wise... 2 I's... get it?
Not without the additional explanation..........and no, I'm really not

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandron263 View Post
I took the day off from work today to tackle the biggest detailing job I have ever tried. I polished most of the swirls out of my Silverado.

First I decontaminated the paint with my new speedy surface prep towel. I have to say its way easer and better than claying. Then I hit it with the PC 7424 and M205 then M105. Then a coat of Mothers Caranuba wax and Zaino ZCS.

I am exhausted and waiting on the ZCS to cure it looks a little hazy right now but they say once it cures it will be clear. I hope so as I have never used it before and right now I dont like the way it looks but I will recheck it in the morning and take a picture if it looks good. Otherwise I will have to remove it and probably apply more wax. Maybe I will attempt this on the Camaro in a few weeks but I think I can just use M105 on that as its paint is in way better shape than my trucks was.
Sounds like lots of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick3452 View Post
This 62 year old guy has been driving this car (first car) since I was 18, still get a kick out of it........
Nice car, does he have a tiger tail hanging off the car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moserbe View Post
Had a blast making passes at Orlando Speedworld Drag strip today.
Drag strip is always fun if you don't break anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post

What a day! Still have work to do. Is it Friday Yet?

We can wish..............

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote