View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 12:22 AM   #29277
69supersport396
Rick

Drives: 2012 IBM RS 'Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post
R U II ? are you too wise... 2 I's... get it?

Should make for a cool sunset or sunrise... hope everyone is safe
Last night is sure did, but the smoke was not visible this evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandron263 View Post
I hope it keeps blowing away from you. I took the day off from work today to tackle the biggest detailing job I have ever tried. I polished most of the swirls out of my Silverado.

First I decontaminated the paint with my new speedy surface prep towel. I have to say its way easer and better than claying. Then I hit it with the PC 7424 and M205 then M105. Then a coat of Mothers Caranuba wax and Zaino ZCS.

I am exhausted and waiting on the ZCS to cure it looks a little hazy right now but they say once it cures it will be clear. I hope so as I have never used it before and right now I dont like the way it looks but I will recheck it in the morning and take a picture if it looks good. Otherwise I will have to remove it and probably apply more wax. Maybe I will attempt this on the Camaro in a few weeks but I think I can just use M105 on that as its paint is in way better shape than my trucks was.
Wow, that was a big job! Post up some photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick3452 View Post
This 62 year old guy has been driving this car (first car) since I was 18, still get a kick out of it........
Very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post

We can wish..............
And I am wishing!