View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Is it just me or does it seem certain vendors on C5 seem to be going downhill?

From cursing out customers & name calling, to selling cheap product that constantly needs warranty work, to boaderline plagiarism, to unscrupulous selling tactics, the list goes on and on.

On one hand I am happy when I see this because it pushes me to the few good remaining venders left but on the other hand it’s really disturbing. Do vendors think they continue to get away with crap like this and stay in business? In just the past 2 weeks I have taken 3 vendors off my list of companies I would buy from and 2 of them I have purchased from in the past.

I’m not going to name the bad, unscrupulous vendors, but I will give a shout out to some of the few (and I know everyone will have their own) that seem to go above and beyond to do what’s right for their customers (in no particular order):

Apex Speed (The whole damn crew)
Maureen from Rodgers
FSP (Matt) - Not sure how this man deals with me after the grief /questions I've put him through, lol!
River City Creations (Lupe)
Southwest Speed (Ivan)
Tampa Tuning (Phil)
Ofer (what the heck is Ofer’s name anyway, LOL)
Emblems Pro
Jucied

Here’s to hoping these vendors stick with their current business strategy and continue to do right by their customers!

Last edited by nyrfan; 06-20-2013 at 03:23 PM.