View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #776
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
Adam if you won't sell V2s to those of us who are less concerned about the lights than the battery, maybe there is another solution and another product for you to sell. Could you sell alongside the range an option for a right angle extension, with a switch on pin 16? Would be boss. I'd rather just buy a V1 or V2 but if I can't, it seems like a right angle OBDII extension with a cool power switch you install would fix a lot of concerns and be a nice option and bring in some revenue. Could do what the V1 guy did who loved his setup, stick it in the door panel. To me it would be even better if the switch automatically went off with the car and had to be turned on after startup (forgetting to turn it on won't drain battery if on vacation while forgetting to turn it off will). And something along these lines from you with a switch I'm sure would look more professional than us with soldering guns.

What you guys/Adam think? This extension is $10, with a switch could be what $20, $25? Nice margin. (smiley face)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Right-Angl...-/200698192668

Just placed my order for one of these things. Cant wait since i sometimes rub my shoe on the Range.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards