View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 01:54 AM   #196
JohnnyBfromPeoria

Drives: 2012 LS M6, Black
I've always lived by "Take care of the cents and the dollars take care of themselves," in business. Disregard the cents (let's call it "sense") and no dollars will follow. I believe the situation will resolve itself, though at the expense of the posters who are out tons of money.

I would probably spend whatever it took as a business owner to make SSE 4 2SS's car work correctly, even if it wasn't the fault of my business/products/practices. What a great way to build good will and gain a solid reputation. But, sadly, I guess that's just not the way some people do business any more. It's too bad, but fortunately, there are forums like this one. Remember, what we post sticks around practically forever...

Have any of you read about the girl who is too young to drive but she's rebuilding a Pontiac Fiero to hopefully be done by the time she can get her license? Holy B@lls...a little bit of "being a good person" goes a long way. The people and companies who have pitched in to help her have my complete support.

Whatever "really" happened, Granatelli, it's really not too late. Do the right thing, even if it hurt$.

John B.
1986 Mitsubishi Montero 2.4l FI Transplant
JohnnyBfromPeoria is offline   Reply With Quote