View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #9
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Drives: YELLOW 2013 ZL1 AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by niznos View Post
Yes, but does it allow for 3.91, specifically? You might have to fire up the Intune to look at the option because the owner's manual and website does not appear to have the answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccutaia View Post
Don't feel bad, I'm having the same problem, don't know which one will do the 3:91 gear adjustment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niznos View Post
As stated in the OP, I already know custom tunes are available, but I'm trying to avoid the expense and hassle of a custom tune if an off-the-shelf preloaded tune on an off-the-shelf tuner already has it in there.

If the off-the-shelf tune/tuner exists, I can and will buy the tuner used, which saves more money. That's what I'm after. I already know if I buy a new one from a dealer or manufacturer they would put in the custom option.
As I recall 3.91 is not available as an option on any off the shelf tuners.

If so this is a New option you may not find on a used tuner.

When it comes to saving money on Tunes JRE has the Best Program on the Planet.

Purchase the tuner from me and the first tune for simple bolt ons is free i.e cai and cat back the gear option on a Manual trans car is 55.00

Purchase any future mod Parts from JRE and all Tune updates for those parts are FREE.

This is a great Option for Flyover Country and beyond.

Thank you
Ted.
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
www.turboaddictionparts.com
Performance Parts
JANNETTYRACING is online now   Reply With Quote